Below is a list of publications (and my thesis) that I have (co)authored organised by year. If you would like a preprint of any of the articles or any further information please send me an email. My email address is available here.
Submitted/In Preparation/In Press – Site-resolved contributions to the magnetic anisotropy energy and complex spin structure of Fe/MgO sandwiches. Submitted.  – Optical Receiver with Helicity Dependent Switching of Magnetization. Submitted.  – Roles of heating and helicity in ultrafast all-optical magnetization switching in TbFeCo. Submitted. (read more).  – A multiscale model of the effect of Ir thickness on the static and dynamic properties of Fe/Ir/Fe films. Accepted.
 – Competition of lattice and spin excitations in the temperature dependence of spinwave stiffness. Submitted.
Roles of heating and helicity in ultrafast all-optical magnetization switching in TbFeCo. Submitted. (read more).read more)
 – Substrate Induced Strain Field in FeRh Epilayers Grown on Single Crystal MgO (001) Substrates. (Open Access) Scientific Reports, 7, 44397 (2017). (read more).
 – Modelling and Experiments of the Effects of Interfaces on the Phase Transition in FeRh. Physical Review B, 95, 064415 (2017). (read more).read more). Read the blog post here.  – Thermally induced magnetization switching in Gd/Fe multilayers. Physical Review B, 93, 054302 (2016). (read more). read more).  – Ultrafast and Distinct Spin Dynamics in Magnetic Alloys. (Open Access) SPIN, 5, No. 3 (2015). (read more) selected as the front cover highlight of the issue. Blog post here.  – Strain Induced Vortex Core Dynamics in Planar Magnetostrictive Nanostructures. (Open Access) Physical Review Letters, 115, 067202 (2015). (read more). Blog post and movie here.
 – The Landau-Lifshitz Equation in Atomistic Models. Low Temperature Physics/Fizika Nizkikh Temperatur, 41, N 9, pages 908-916 (Sept 2015). (read more Russian/read more English). arXiv version available here.
 – Ultrafast Thermally Induced Magnetic Switching in Synthetic Ferrimagnets, Applied Physics Letters, 104, 082410 (2014). (read more) – VAMPIRE: Atomistic Spin Model Simulations of Magnetic Nanomaterials, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 26, 103202 (2014). (read more) Selected as a J. Phys: Cond Mat highlight of 2014. read more). Blog post here.  – Ultrafast Dynamical Path for the Switching of a Ferrimagnet After Femtosecond Heating. Physical Review B, 87, 224417 (2013). (read more). Blog post here. [PHD THESIS] – Computer Simulations of Ultrafast Magnetization Reversal. Ph.D Thesis (2013). Download here or access it at the White Rose Ethesis Online Server via this link. (read more) read more). Blog post here.  – Ultrafast Heating as a Sufficient Stimulus for Magnetization Reversal. Nature Communications, 3, 666 (2012). (read more). Technology highlight for the Daily Mail Online. Blog post here. read more)  – Transient Ferromagnetic-like State Mediating Ultrafast Reversal of Antiferromagnetically Coupled Spins. Nature, 472, 205-208 (2011). (read more) Selected for the virtual journal of ultrafast science and covered in the Dutch national press.